Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc – KLDO
3/26/2013 – Why KLDO appears to be ready to run with the boys
The time to buy KLDO is NOW. As you know, last year I took a starter position in KLDO after finding it on one of my very successful scan techniques. Mostly, it caught my eye because it was trading near its 52 week low, coming down from $0.13 to $0.0012, all on significantly low volume. KLDO had and still has a fantastic share structure. KLDO’s Authorized Share count is 400,000,000, and KLDO’s current Outstanding Share count is 137,894,523, with the Float being 114,175,523. What I found when I started to look into the company, was a hidden GEM. What I now believe I know, motivates me to share the below DD with you. Here’s why KLDO is the largest position in my current portfolio.
Back in September, KLDO was on the verge of some very large deals and the long awaited release of the PALs network and Kiosks around the US. Ron Tate, CEO of the company, took the time to speak to us about their current plans, which I feel is imperative for you to listen to, so I posted it below. What I want you to pay attention to, and feel free to write it down, is what they claimed was about to happen with where their business was going, which prompted the stock to go up over 400% in anticipation of the company updating us on some progress. Well they later incurred a programming glitch, which I will discuss below, that caused a delay in the business, and a low volume drop to where the stock currently is today. However, they are closer NOW then ever. Please watch the below video, and read the below DD on why KLDO may become they next 10,000% gainer from this stock. Do your own DD, and I believe, you will come to the same conclusion.
After listening to this Video and the Interview, there were several things they pointed to, which I’m going to now prove is happening and has happened. I will give evidence for why the business was delayed until 2013, and I will also explain why I think they are closer now more than ever to breaking their silence. I will now walk you through each major point in the interview, and where KLDO currently stands in regards to each statement.
1. First, Ron Tate explained they were gearing up to springboard into Fitness and Athletic clubs with their Kiosks and PALs system. He also explains that they have connection with a developing franchise with connections to Golds Gym called Fitness Evolution and they are ready to beta test the kiosks. So is this true? Yes, yes it is . Gary Mirsky, head of Sales now for KLDO, a partner, owns Golds Gyms in CA, as well as President of ProClub Management Group in CA, who run SEVERAL GYMS. In one of Gary’s Gym’s a few people recently checked into Facebook via a KIOSK. Link Here
As you read on, you will see they are executing even further.
2. Second, Ron stated that in September he was Meeting with billing companies to tie in their billing systems with the Kiosks. Was this true? Yes, yes it was. In fact, I know they have a partner, and such a good relationship with them, they are attending the IHRSA Trade show, this WEEK. The world’s leading manufacturers and service providers for the health club industry continually identify the IHRSA Trade Show as the ‘must exhibit’ event of the year. Please take the quick time to view the below 3 links, which show the connection. Of Note, I also spoke to Ron, who told me they would have a booth at the show, which led me to the below DD.
LINK SHOWING PARTNERSHIP You will also notice Gary Mirsky’s name again at the bottom of the page.
3. Third, Ron States no current competition in the west. If you look at IHRSA’s presenters, you will see a true lack of competition.
4. Fourth, Ron stated they planned to be fully functional KIOSK’s in clubs in September of 2012? That did not happen, but why? This was the let down that crashed the stock in September of 2012 after it was trading in the $0.004 area. I called Ron back then, and he stated they ran into a large programming hiccup that kept them from rolling it out, but that in January of 2013, they were back on track. Below is a job link from KLDO in LATE SEPTEMBER 2012 where they were seeking a programer that could help with the issue. I again was able to prove he was not lying and that patience would be required. HERE IS THE JOB LINK
5. Fifth, Ron states they have landed 4 or 5 local schools around Gyms where they will place Water filtration units with 14″ Screens that the PALs system will run on. They will generate Revenue through the advertisement streams with a 60/40 split. I’m not sure if this is being executed or not, but will be looking for signs of life over the course of the next few months.
6. Sixth, Ron states that the kiosks have motion activated camera’s that allow people to visually check in via Facebook, Four Square and other social media sites. As stated previously, I believe Kiosks are already out there using the PALs system. In one of Gary’s Gym’s a few people recently checked into Four Square/Facebook via a KIOSK. Link Here .
7. Seventh, Ron mentions that they built a relationship with a time share in Cabo San Lucas that will work as a fulfillment center for the Kiosks as well as give incentives to Gym’s that sign up for certain parts of their PALs system. Here is the video they developed a while ago: RESORT VIDEO PARTNER
8. Eighth, Ron mentions that they are having meetings with a MAJOR CASINO to get kiosks placed in them, as well as Hotels, Restaurants, Dental Offices, Doctor Offices, and several others, including Java Juices. If you notice on the recent check in, it was from a Golds Gym and a Juice bar . This link here shows they have either gone into Dental/Doctor trade show/conferences, or they are gearing up to go to them: CLICK HERE
9. Ninth, Ron specifically states they will start communicating with investors once they start selling and implementing the business. WELL FOLKS, we are there. Now is the time. As you can tell, Ron and KLDO ARE starting to actively roll out the PALS network and Kiosks all over. From the Golds Gyms they appear to be in, to the IHRSA convention in Vegas this week, to the conventions they appear to be going to in the Medical and Dental fields. THE BUSINESS IS HAPPENING. They fixed their hiccup, but they haven’t lied yet. They have been working on the BUSINESS, and this company is going to shock investors when they start speaking. THEY specifically told me that they will speak when Sales start, and that everyone will have a VERY GOOD understanding of whats happening with the business and that they will make SEVERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS as stuff unravels. The DD/Research here is looking at you in the eye and telling you what most likely lays ahead. Do you want to wait on them to tell you, or do you want to buy now, and reap the rewards of potential 10,000% gains? I’ve accumulated shares, and plan to buy more. I’m not going anywhere on this stock. I’ve been invested for 7 months now, and salivate when I think about what’s to come. KIOSKs are the wave of the future, and these guys know what they are doing. The money is going to start to poor in. I compare this company to the potential SIRIUS Satellite Radio had when they first started. A small company with a large idea. Investors that got in early there, RETIRED. This is what I focus my time on when I invest in Penny’s. Not Pump and Dumps. Company’s that can change investors lives. AAPT last year had over 10,000% in Gains for anyone that held on the ride up. I just didn’t have the funds at the time to capitalize on the true potential there. However, I do now, and I want to make sure everyone else see’s what I see here.